Hi! Sorry it has been a while! It’s been crazy with my health and school, so I don’t always have the time to write! But here is a quick post with all the amazing hacks that will help us equestrians!
- For your polo wraps and other similar items, use a lingerie bag to wash and dry your polo wraps to keep them from getting tangled up!
- Baby wipes are great for a million uses! I always have them hanging around the barn somewhere!
- Use rubber braiding bands for bridle keepers as a quick temporary fix.
- Put a tennis ball at the ends of cross ties to get rid of the annoying “clang” sound.
- Use dish scrub with a soap holder to use for cleaning your horse easily or scrubbing buckets.
- Loofa gloves are also great for cleaning horses and tack.
- Use colored or patterned duct tape to distinguish everyones supplies.
- Having trouble with keeping your horses ears forward for a photo? Buy all ears selfie app for your phone they have many sounds to bring your horse’s ears forward!
- Want a cheap and durable tack trunk? Stores such as Home Depot carry tool boxes such as Stanley or Husky for $100 and are just as great as actual tack trunks.
- You can cut pool noodles and use them as boot trees.
Have any other great barn hacks? Feel free to comment them below!