Hello! Sorry for my absence! Everything has been super crazy with my life!
Here today, I’m going to talk about my summer riding must haves! Ready to beat the heat!
- Smart Water: Whenever I work out I alway use smart water or any type of electrolyte water to keep me hydrated. We lose electrolytes when we sweat so we need to replenish them!
- Kerrits Ice-fil Tights: These are my favorite riding breeches I use in the summer, I hate wearing my thick breeches during the summer heat and they make me extra hot. These tights are thin and have Ice-fil brand technology to keep you extra cool!
- Helmet Visor: Using a helmet visor is great during the summer to keep the hot sun out of your face as well as being able to see better without having the sun blinding your eyes!
- Katherine Cosmetics: Katherine Cosmetics is one of my favorite makeup brands, I especially love their K-Sport line, which doesn’t make my makeup sweat off or feel gross from the heat and they also have SPF to protect our faces!
- Ecolicious Equestrian: My favorite fly spray of all time is the So Fresh and So Green body spray which is all natural and smells amazing, I love using it on myself as well. It also protects your horse’s coat from the sun rays!
- Nobel Outfitters Mesh Gloves: These gloves are great for hot weather as they have mesh ventilation to keep your hands cooland not all hot and sweaty.
- Herbal Horse Aloe Vera Lotion: I forever will love their aloe vera lotion! Aloe vera is great for sunburns and to keep your skin hydrated in the summer. It’s completely organic which I love a ton. They have different kinds of aloe vera lotion to choose from! My favorite it the muscle soothe great for sore muscles after riding!